Rajmachi Fireflies Trek by Onstorm Trekkers baner balewadi
Rising above the popular hill stations of Khandala and Lonavala; Rajmachi fort Trek is one of the most exciting trekking experiences in Maharashtra.
Although the trek itself does not include steep climbs, it requires a rigorous health endurance as you will have to walk almost 15km at a stretch.
Difficulty Level:- Medium
Endurance Level:- Medium
Altitude:- 2710 Ft. Approx
3) Old temples & Monuments
4) Full Enjoyment
5) Breathtaking views throughout the trek
6) Udaysagar Lake constructed in 1712
7) Temple of Mahadev by the side of Udaysagar Lake
8) Temple of Bahiroba on the plateau near Shrivardhan and Manaranjan
9) Fireflies pre-monsoon only
10) Kataldhar waterfall during monsoon only
– 4:45 PM, meet at Shivajinagar Railway Station and travel for approximately 2hrs to reach lonavala.
– 6:00 PM, travel from Lonavala via jeep for half of the way, and reach Udhewadi (The Base village)
– Watch Fireflies on the way to the base village.
– 10:30 PM, Have Dinner at the Base Village
– 11:00 PM, fireflies visit (Optional)
– 6:00 AM, Wake Up Call
– 6:30 AM, Have Breakfast
– 7:00 AM,Enjoy the beautiful views of Udaysagar Dam and Visit Shiva Temple.
– 7:30 AM, Start trekking to Manranjan Fort.
– 10:30 AM, Trek back to Base Village an Rest until 11:00 AM.
– 11:00 AM, Have lunch the base village and leave for pickup Point.
– 2:00 PM, Reach Lonavla.
– 4:00 PM, Reach Pune and End the beautiful Journey.
– Villager House Homestay Dormitory.
– 1 Dinner
– 1 Morning Breakfast & tea
– 1 Lunch
– Travel from Lonavala station to the trail point into Jeep
– Travel from Pune Lonavala and Return
– First Aid
– Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
– Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
– Personal expenses of any kind.
– Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
– Any other things not mentioned in “INCLUSIONS“.
THINGS TO CARRY:-
1) Good Sports Shoes (COMPULSORY)
2) ID Card [ AADHAR card, License or Pan card]
3) Water (2 1/2 Litres)
5) Cap, Glares, Camera( Optional)
6) Personal Medicines (if any)
7) Snacks( if you want)
8) Extra Clothes