Nakshatra Superspeciality Eye Hospital – best eye hospital in Wakad/ Pimpri Chinchwad/ Pune | best Cataract surgery | Retina specialist | Children’s eye specialist | Squint specialist | Pediatric ophthalmologist | ROP specialist
Baner Balewadi Facebook
Can small businesses profit from using online local directories?
Profit is an equation of Cost versus Revenue. At just Rs.3000 per year, you get the opportunity of being on a local search engine, appear in Google search results giving you FREE ORGANIC traffic, being part of Local Directory Android App (coming soon), a listing which is managed by Directory team and tuned to your best interest of capturing Google or Bing search traffic is certainly a LARGE VALUE FOR MONEY.
Marketing as we all know is a multi-pronged approach. Businesses rely on promoting local businesses via Print leaflets, SMS marketing, Email Marketing, Google Adwords, Facebook marketing and various other social channels. Print is no more seen as a Cost-Effective means of advertising as the Digital mediums of marketing like Paid Listing or Banner Ads brings measurable way to spend your marketing budget. Also, the BIGGEST advantage of Paid Listing is also achieving customer interaction and increasing footfalls in a very cost effective way.
The intent is that it will bring customers to actual brick-and-mortar businesses that are located near them, meaning that small businesses have the most to profit from being listed. And if your business isn’t listed, there’s a good chance that your competitor’s is and that customers will go to them instead of you.
Does listing at Local Directory cost effective versus listing at a national Directory?
National level Directory listing usually is quite costly for small to medium-sized businesses as the annual billing can start anywhere from Rs.10000 and above. The drawback of a national level directory is that the searcher many times cannot find very location specific search results as the results get influenced by businesses listed across multiple areas.
The Biggest Cost to Value benefit of listing your business on Banerbalewadi.com is that at just Rs.3000 for 1st year and subsequent renewals at Rs.1000 per year, you get the following 12 Rich Features:
- 4 web pages of your Business, Products & Services description. This means, you don’t even need a dedicated website where you will spend large money to make it, then to get it into a search engine, domain renewal annual fees, hosting fees. Instead just list on Local Directory engines like ours where you get the same value. We also provide online store capability or payment collection facility for just 5% deduction.
- Top Banner picture of your Business on your listing page
- Up to 20 pics of your products/services
- Direction Guidance Button for customers to reach you Biz location
- Contact Form for businesses to reach you via email
- URLs / Links of your Website, facebook and other social media channels.
- Up to 2 Discount Coupon per year (you share us and we load it)
- Up to 2 Events per year (you share us and we load it)
- Your Biz Listing will appear in Google search engine page searches.
- Your Premium Business Listing details will be posted on our Local facebook pages (eg; facebook.com/mywakad , www.facebook.com/Banerbalewadi )
- FREE Twitter integration. You keep your LISTING ACTIVE WITH YOUR LIVE TWEETS.
- Whatsapp share button (easy for you as a business to share your business offerings to prospects over WhatsApp)
How can online directory listings boost traffic to my website?
Whenever your business, company, or company URL is listed on a local Directory website, it helps boost your page ranking from your website link to Local Directory..also called Back Linking.